For Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled 'Can I use a different hdmi for the switch'. Thin HDMI Cable 6ft for Nintendo Switch, PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Roku to HDTV, Monitor, FOINNEX Slim HDMI 1.4 Cord 4K, High Speed Support Ultra HD,1080P, 3D,Ethernet,ARC,HDR 4.7 out of 5 stars 253 $8.99$8.99 Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 1. (.In TV mode, Nintendo Switch systems can be connected with a wired LAN adapter - sold separately) Video output Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode.
Important: Nintendo Switch Lite does not support TV Mode.
Nintendo Switch Hdmi Display Between Laptops
Complete these steps
Nintendo Switch Hdmi Problem
- Open the back cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Connect the USB plug from the Nintendo Switch AC adapter (model No. HAC-002) into the top terminal of the dock labeled 'AC ADAPTER,' then connect the other end of the AC adapter to a wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable into the bottom terminal of the dock labeled 'HDMI OUT,' then connect the other end into an HDMI port on your television or monitor.
- Close the back cover of the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Remove the left and right Joy-Con controllers from the console.
Important: If the Joy-Con controllers were not previously attached to the console, they must first be registered to the console in order to be utilized as wireless controllers.
- Position the console so that the LCD screen faces in the same direction as the front panel on the dock, then insert the console into the dock.
- While the console is docked, the LCD screen will shut off.
- Turn the TV set on, and select the correct HDMI input.
Coments are closed