I've tried multiple ways to uninstall old Firefox versions. There are five showing 59.0.2, 59.0.3, 60.0.1, 61.0, 62.0.2, and the current active version 76.0.1 all are 64-bit. Simply clicking or right-clicking on the application name and choosing to uninstall doesn't work.
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 brought a handful of new features to this already excellent web browser. First of all, the interface in Mozilla Firefox 3 is now much easier to customize. This version offers seamless integration with Personas, Mozilla's theme gallery for Firefox, which lets you apply new Firefox themes to your browser with a single mouse. 87.0 (64-bit) Mar 23th, 2021. Mozilla continues working on more improvements for its star product: the free and open source browser, Firefox. Among its main features are the option of being able to browse several websites at the same time thanks to its tab system, all while supporting most existing.
Actually logged on as Administrator (not Run As...). From Settings, Apps, Apps & Features, click Mozilla Firefox 59.0.2 (x64 en-US), click uninstall, error called 'kernel32::GetLongPathNameW9w R8, w .R7, i 1024)i .R6uninstallhelper.exe' and below that a message 'This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.'
Again, actually logged on as Administrator (not Run As...). I go to Control Panel, right-click an old version, message'You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 59.0.2 (x64 en-US). Please contact your system administrator'
As Admin Powershell command: Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_Product Select-Object -Property Name . But it would not show any Mozilla applications installed.
MS-ISAC ADVISORY NUMBER:2021-051
Multiple vulnerabilities have been discovered in Mozilla Firefox/Firefox ESR/Thunderbird, the most severe of which could allow for arbitrary code execution. Mozilla Firefox is a web browser that is used to access the Internet. Mozilla Firefox ESR is a version of the web browser intended to be deployed in large organizations. Mozilla Thunderbird is an email client. Successful exploitation of these vulnerabilities could allow for arbitrary code execution. Depending on the privileges associated with the user an attacker could then install programs; view, change, or delete data; or create new accounts with full user rights. Users whose accounts are configured to have fewer user rights on the system could be less impacted than those who operate with administrative user rights.
There are currently no reports of these vulnerabilities being exploited in the wild.
- Mozilla Firefox versions prior to 87.0
- Mozilla Firefox ESR versions prior to 78.9
- Mozilla Thunderbird versions prior to 78.7
- Large and medium government entities: HIGH
- Small government entities: MEDIUM
- Large and medium business entities: HIGH
- Small business entities: MEDIUM
Multiple vulnerabilities have been discovered in Mozilla Firefox/Firefox ESR/Thunderbird, the most severe of which could allow for arbitrary code execution. Details of these vulnerabilities are as follows:
- Internal network hosts probing vulnerability exist when slipstream techniques and malicious webpage are combined. (CVE-2021-23961)
- A memory corruption and out of bounds write vulnerability exist when WebGL framebuffer is not initialized early enough. (CVE-2021-23994)
- An arbitrary code execution vulnerability exist when Responsive Design Mode is enabled. (CVE-2021-23995)
- Arbitrary code execution vulnerability exist when using font cache. (CVE-2021-23997)
- A spoofing vulnerability exist when an HTTP page could have inherited a secure lock icon from an HTTPS page. (CVE-2021-23998)
- A privilege-escalation vulnerability exist when a Blob url is loaded through some unusual user interaction or by privileged user. (CVE-2021-23999)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exist when requestPointerLock() is applied to the incorrect tab. (CVE-2021-24000)
- Session history manipulation vulnerability exist when infrastructure is not restricted to testing-only configurations. (CVE-2021-24001)
- A command-execution vulnerability exist when clicked on a FTP url containing encoded newline characters (%0A and %0D). (CVE-2021-24002)
- HTML injection vulnerability exist with no Content Security Policy (CVE-2021-29944)
- A denial-of-service vulnerability exist when WebAssembly JIT miscalculates the size of a return type. (CVE-2021-29945)
- A security-bypass vulnerability exist when it bypasses port blocking restrictions when used in the Alt-Svc header. (CVE-2021-29946)
- Memory corruption vulnerability (CVE-2021-29947)
- A race condition vulnerability exist when reading from disk while verifying signatures (CVE-2021-29948)
Successful exploitation of these vulnerabilities could allow for arbitrary code execution. Depending on the privileges associated with the user an attacker could then install programs; view, change, or delete data; or create new accounts with full user rights. Users whose accounts are configured to have fewer user rights on the system could be less impacted than those who operate with administrative user rights.
We recommend the following actions be taken:
- Apply appropriate patches provided by Mozilla to vulnerable systems immediately after appropriate testing.
- Run all software as a non-privileged user (one without administrative privileges) to diminish the effects of a successful attack.
- Remind users not to visit un-trusted websites or follow links provided by unknown or un-trusted sources.
- Inform and educate users regarding the threats posed by hypertext links contained in emails or attachments especially from un-trusted sources.
- Apply the Principle of Least Privilege to all systems and services
Information Hub : Advisories
Blog post•23 Apr 2021
Media mention•23 Apr 2021
Mozilla Firefox Old Version 3.6 Free Download
Media mention•21 Apr 2021
Mozilla Firefox Old Version Apk
Blog post•21 Apr 2021
Mozilla Firefox Old Version 50 Download
Copyright © 2021