The Ultimate Guide to Google Drive
- Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- To view a Word document on Google Docs, you must first upload the file to your Google Drive. Open Google Drive, click “New,” and then click “File Upload” to get started. Navigate to your file (s) and then click “Open.” Alternatively, you can drag and drop a file from your computer directly into the web browser for an easy upload.
You can convert a Microsoft Word document into a Google Doc file right from the Google Drive website. Google Drive allows you to upload Word files on both desktop and mobile.
Microsoft Word Vs Google Doc
Ah, the joy of working with Google Apps organizations and Office 365 organizations. While this situation may appear to be painful at first, it’s actually as simple as a click of a button to convert between Microsoft files to Google Docs.
Google Docs To Microsoft Word
- Upload the Microsoft Word or Excel file you want to convert to Google Doc or Google Sheet.
- Once uploaded, double click the file and a window will appear with a preview of the document.
- At the top of the window, you will see the option to “Open” with Google Docs or Google Sheets. Your file has successfully converted!
Microsoft Word Compared To Google Docs
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.
Coments are closed