MyZilla (website) - MyZilla is a free desktop client for Bugzilla that runs on Windows. It increases the productivity of Bugzilla users through the speed of a desktop tool. Multiple accounts, convenient shortcuts, bulk operations, query management are just some of the features MyZilla offers.
- Download Mozilla Firefox, a free web browser. Firefox is created by a global not-for-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today!
- Bugzilla is a web -based general-purpose bug tracking system and testing tool originally developed and used by the Mozilla project, and licensed under the Mozilla Public License.
Documentation about B.m.o.
bugzilla.mozilla.org (often abbreviated b.m.o) is Mozilla.org's bug-tracking system, a database for recording bugs and enhancement requests for Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Camino, and other mozilla.org projects.
- What to do and what not to do in Bugzilla
- Tips for how to use Bugzilla, as well as things you should avoid.
- Bugzilla etiquette
- A guide to etiquette; this guide will help you understand how best to conduct yourself on b.m.o. and how using proper manners and civility will help ensure your problem gets solved sooner rather than later.
- How to tell if a bug has already been reported
- It's useful (but not mandatory) for you to check if the problem you're reporting has been already tracked. This guide will help you do so.
- Quality assurance
- Documentation about quality assurance at Mozilla.
- Bug writing guidelines
- A guide to writing a good, understandable, bug that will be easily followed by the development team.
- How to submit a patch
- If you've fixed a bug, or have implemented a new feature, you'll need to get your patch into the tree so it can become part of the product. This guide will teach you how!
- Bugzilla QuickSearch help page. QuickSearch is a quick, easy, and very effective way of quickly querying bugzilla.
- Testopia - test case management extension
- bugzilla.org - the project site
- wikipedia:Bugzilla - general description of Bugzilla (not specific to Mozilla projects)
- BMO on wiki.mozilla.org - information about Mozilla's customized Bugzilla installation, including how to contribute to it
- Bugzilla Todos lists review and flag requests, patches to check in, unfulfilled requests you made of other people, and assigned bugs.
- Bz Kanban is a board to visualize the status of bugs within a milestone.
- 1Bugzilla Localization Working Group
Bugzilla Localization Working Group
There are people who make localizatons happen: the localizers.
Also, there are people who make localizations possible: architects, analysts, and developers. Localization as long-term design goal may affect decision making in many points that may look orthogonal.
The l10n team has been created on 36th meeting.
- Siarhei, Belarus
- Cédric Corazza (Cedric), France
- Marc Schumann (Wurblzap), Germany
- Shimono Atsushi (himorin), Japan
- Vitaly Fedrushkov (SnowyOwl), Russia
- Knowledge sharing
- Reduce effort duplication between localization projects.
- Localizability improvement
- Fix mainstream product bugs which lead to problems in localized sites. Offer rigorous testing for changes affecting i18n.
- Better tools
- Use and develop better tools to facilitate localization.
- User support
- Develop uniform terminology for application domain in each language. Provide support to Bugzilla users in their languages.
- Mailing list
- [email protected] was created in 2003 to inform all localizers about critical issues. Now it is used for team communication.
- mozilla.dev.apps.bugzilla should be used for discussions open to all Bugzilla developers.
- Bugzilla localization needs and plans.
- Localizers Guide
- now updated by Cédric Corazza.
- Bugs and problems
- Common l10n and l12y bugs, problems and solutions.
- Test site at landfill
- This 4.0 installation has bg, cs, de, en, es, fr, ja, pl, ru, and zh-tw installed. You may see how it looks like, and try to reproduce various problems.
- Time zone gaps make IRC less useful for us, than to other teams :-)
List of all known localization efforts, including duplicated and unfinished.
Firefox Bug Tracker
Summary of deliverables is available on Bugzilla download page.
Revive mailing list -- SnowyOwl Contact all l10n projects members to participate in our team -- SnowyOwl
- Take over and update Localizers' Guidebug 412654 -- Cedric
- Move Bugzilla to Maketext -- SnowyOwl
Deploy on landfill -- LpSolit
- Interact with Mozilla l10n teams
How to contribute
Retrieved from 'https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Bugzilla:L10N&oldid=293222'
Coments are closed