- Animal Crossing New Horizons On Switch Lite
Shop a wide selection of Nintendo Switch Consoles at Best Buy: Package - Nintendo - Switch 32GB Lite - Yellow and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Introducing Nintendo Switch Lite, a new version of the Nintendo Switch system that’s optimized for personal, handheld play. With a built-in +Control Pad and a sleek, unibody design, the Nintendo Switch Lite is great for on-the-go gaming. Paired with the wildly popular Animal Crossing: New Horizons game, you’ll have endless hours of creative, interactive fun no matter where you go!
- Island backup is a feature exclusive to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. If you are looking to restore your save data for games compatible with the Nintendo Switch Online Save Data Cloud service, see our steps on How to Download Save Data Cloud Backups.
- Recovery is only available in situations where a Nintendo Switch system is lost, stolen, or damaged. A new or repaired Nintendo Switch system is required. An active Nintendo Switch Online membership is also required. In the event of loss or damage, contact Nintendo Consumer Support, and a representative can help you restore the island and user save data on your new or repaired Nintendo Switch system (standard charges apply for non-warranty repairs).
- If you have access to your original Nintendo Switch system and you want to transfer your island or an individual resident to a new system, you can transfer your Animal Crossing: New Horizons save data.
- Island backup and restore features are available after installing the latest game software version (1.4.0 or later).
- When enabled, island backup data is stored periodically when no one is currently playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on your Nintendo Switch system and the system is connected to the internet. Island data is shared across all residents on the island.
- After restoring island backup data, the time spent playing in your account's Play Activity may not reflect your actual total time playing the game.
Animal Crossing New Horizons On Switch Lite
What to do
Coments are closed